THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING TRAVELTRUTH®.COM
YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE GATEWAY TO OUR CHURCHILL & TUREN LTD. AD-FREE – HYPE – FREE CONSUMER TRAVEL UNIVERSE
OUR AWARD-WINNING WEB SITES WITH THOUSANDS OF PAGES OF PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN TRAVEL CONTENT IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB
TO CONTINUE ON TO THE LARGEST AD-FREE, SALES-FREE TRAVEL DATABASE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ELITE TRAVELER
THE FEE TO JOIN OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB IS $500 PER FAMILY ANNUALLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF JOINING OUR CLIENTS IN 46 STATES AND 7 COUNTRIES AND RECEIVING WORLDWIDE VACATION PLANNING DESIGNED FOR INTELLIGENT CONSUMERS
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT 800-445-7979
HERE ARE JUST A FEW FACTS ABOUT CHURCHILL AND TUREN LTD. THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
No one on our staff is a “salesperson”. We have earned our worldwide reputation by always trying to be “Travel Truthtellers”. We don’t churn out trips to Vegas or airline tickets. Instead, we devote 100% of our energies to the planning of the vacations in the lives of our guests that truly matter.
Our on-site offices in 91 countries enable us to provide the very best locally organized travel arrangements for some of our country’s most passionate travelers. Everything we do, from escorted tours to cruises, from safaris, to riverboats, is done on a truly personalized basis.
- We’ve been named one of the nation’s Top Ten “Bespoke” Travel firms by Travel + Leisure
- Celebrating our 36th year. We have Operations offices in Illinois and Texas. Angela and Richard Turen are based at our Corporate Headquarters in Naples, Florida.
- We do not employ travel agents or any outside sales agents. We do not believe that travel should ever be “sold”. Our gimmick is exposing the truth about every top-tier travel product we represent. For instance, we rate the world’s top ten cruise lines, publish those rankings, and those are the only cruise lines we will represent.
- No one on our staff “sells” Our Concierge Team is fully salaried and we do not hire Travel Agents or Outside sales people. This allows us to draw from a deep pool of talent. When you work with us you work with a “Team” dedicated to the success of every aspect of your overseas vacation. No one on your team is commission-based.
- Our Managing Director was Vice President of one of the world’s largest and best-known cruise lines.
- Our President was instrumental in planning the travel for the television series “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”.
- Our media group consists of six web sites, three of which are the largest consumer, ad-free sites in the nation in their special area. One of them deals exclusively with Riverboats. One with cruises and one is totally devoted to non-cruise Q&A. Our consumer sites have no ads, no booking mechanism, and no silly, unfounded comments.
- Conde Nast has named us both the World’s Best Luxury Cruise and Riverboat Specialists for the past decade. We are the only firm to share this honor. We have won more “World’s Best Travel Specialist Awards” from the Editors of Conde Nast Traveler than any other travel firm in the United States.
- One of our owners is currently the Senior Contributing Editor at the nation’s most respected travel industry publication.
- Prior to Covid, we had the distinct honor of being named the “Top Revenue Producing Consultants” in the $23 Billion worldwide Virtuoso Network. We have earned this recognition for four of the past five years
- We operate the Elite Traveler Concierge Club whose members receive benefits, our monthly Travel Intel Report, and the waiving of all travel planning fees.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US AT 800-445-7979 OR E-MAIL US: email@example.com
PRESENTING A SMALL SAMPLE OF THE WORLD’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL Q&A
- WE’RE NOT YOUR TYPE – WE PREFER DOING IT OURSELVESQ – Really fascinating site – but I fear we are not your type! My girlfriend and I have wonderful jobs in the private equity field and we are devoted to taking two weeks out of every year to travel. We prefer one destination in depth and then we like to set up a program ourselves involving tours geared toward our interests in art, hiking, and cuisine. We are in our thirties and, I suppose, more adventurous than many of your site followers. We would never go on a cruise ship or a fully escorted tour. We tried that kind…
- IF A RESTAURANT HAS TWO MICHELIN STARS IS IT WORTH VISITING?Q – We are planning a trip through portions of Portugal with a touch of Spain. We are planning our self-drive route using Michelin reviews so we can dine at two and three-star Michelin restaurants. (We are in our forties – from LA – and fairly well traveled) Our question really concerns Michelin. Are their ratings till dependable? Also wondering if you have any driving recommendations as in “precautions”. A – Yes, try not to ever pick up a hitchhiker with an M-15 strapped to his back. We would also urge you to be extra cautious about leaving anything of…
- DOING EGYPT IN EIGHT MONTHS – OR ARE WE?Q – 12.4.23 – The wife wants to see Egypt and, as a Philly girl, she has little fear of wandering virtually anywhere on God’s green earth. So we are booked on a tour in January of 2025 with Kensington that includes a four-day Nile cruise. We just found this travel Q&A site (thank you) and were wondering if you feel this program is at all likely to operate? What is happening with the current crop of Egypt tours with wives even crazier than mine? Have they all been cancelled? A – As of this morning, the situation in Gaza…